The Wannabe Longest Thread
Avril's a little creepy for my tastes. Mandy was okay (I mean my eyes didn't bleed.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
There is only one instance in which I would even consider buying a CD based on the cover art, and that applies in the case of Avril Lavigne. She's utterly gorgeous. Shame about her "singing."

Why do you find her creepy?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
This truly may be the longest thread someday.

*LOCK* Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
All I saw was Avril Lavigne, lmao

Easter holidays over here! Anyone doing anything good? Smiley
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Got a photo shoot with an absolutely stunning model from a couple of hours away, then a church service, then...rest before another crazy work week. Slight smile
Wait. What's this about a photo shoot?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Wait. What's this about a photo shoot?

^THIS
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I really hope JB follows up on this. We might have to start a thread drafting him into a reply if he doesn't answer soon.
Haha, there's no need for that. Slight smile It's exactly as I said - I'm doing a photo shoot with a model from a couple of hours away early tomorrow morning.
We need more details, or else there will be a need for such a thread!