Presentation
Hello. My name is J.B. Lewis. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
No, J.B. Obi-Wan killed your father.

(I won't bore you with my life story; I do that enough on the other boards in this forum.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Hello. My name is J.B. Lewis. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

That was from The Princess Bride, wasn't it?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
'Twas.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Get the Iocane Powder!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Hello. My name is J.B. Lewis. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

+5 awesome points. The actual line was suprisingly awesome, and even more awesome in context.

Quote:Get the Iocane Powder!
It's just rehashed arsenic with differant symptoms and harder to detect. They're both tasteless, odorless, and highly soluable in water. And they both will kill you. Arsenic is usually colorless as well, but that depends on the form. Building up resistance to a poison over time due to constant, small doses works with a lot of poisons.

... I know, I spoil all the fun, don't I? It's still a good story.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Is it sad that the very first time I heard this line was in a "parody" fan film of TPB set in...the Star Wars universe? It was pretty much an homage to that scene, with almost exactly the same dialogue, but with Star Wars locations and lightsabers instead of swords. Slight smile (Check out "Brains and Steel" on TheForce.net.)
JB, did you just wake up today and say to yourself, "J.B., I must comment on every thread today! That shoudl get me the 666 award!"
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I hope this is a new habit of his; the more posting here, the better! Thumbs up
I think I've just opened Pandora's Box if I'm being looked upon as an inspiration in this regard. Tongue