Presentation
Quote:I think I've just opened Pandora's Box if I'm being looked upon as an inspiration in this regard. Tongue

First person to 1000 posts gets a promotion! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's ON.
Quote:I think I've just opened Pandora's Box if I'm being looked upon as an inspiration in this regard. Tongue

Inspiration...or the scapegoat? Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I can't get promoted any more than now. Anyways, I really don't have time to keep up, as I gotta catch up with my classes.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yes, I'm starting to think that I could probably find more productive things to do with my time than goof off on CC Zone. Schoolwork constantly calls.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Yes, I'm starting to think that I could probably find more productive things to do with my time than goof off on CC Zone. Schoolwork constantly calls.

CC Zone has been a great time-killer for me on the phone when I have nothing to do but travel. Thumbs up
I'm one of the few people in the Western world who does not have Internet on his phone. My travel time usually consists of me reading a book or listening to music. Or both.
Quote:I'm one of the few people in the Western world who does not have Internet on his phone. My travel time usually consists of me reading a book or listening to music. Or both.

So you read books and post CC Zone messages at the same time?
No. I just post at CC Zone. Oh, and goof off on chessgames.com. Books are exclusively for the bus and during class.
Quote:No. I just post at CC Zone. Oh, and goof off on chessgames.com. Books are exclusively for the bus and during class.

You play chess? Checkers is so much more fun. There's just too much logic in chess for me.