TS0
Insight struck again, got further in Lounge Act. Unfortunately, every step taken is another puzzle more daunting than the last.
A new level has been added, and is honestly one of the better levels I've made in a while. Also, I didn't make mention of this anywhere, but there were two levels added in the last update as well. One is my hand at a Trust Me level, and the other is a melee level. Enjoy.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I completed both Cynicism and Frogs vs. Blobs is less than 5 minutes. Haven't checked out the newest one. Is Cynisism busted?
~Bowman
Quote:I completed both Cynicism and Frogs vs. Blobs is less than 5 minutes. Haven't checked out the newest one. Is Cynisism busted?

It could be. My solution in Lynx takes about four minutes. You essentially need to (minor spoilers).

[Click to Show Content]

Yes Cynicism is busted. Check out my TS0 LP for a busted route that can take about 40 seconds to do.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Small interjection: the hint for "Repugnant Nonsense" is absolutely brilliant. Slight smile
Quote:Yes Cynicism is busted. Check out my TS0 LP for a busted route that can take about 40 seconds to do.

Well I fixed the bust with the last update.

Quote:Well I fixed the bust with the last update.

Slight frown awww...

Maybe in a bonus episode of TS0 I should re-beat all the levels I busted, only with the intended route.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Loved the new level (Repugnant Nonsense)

Quote:Well I fixed the bust with the last update.

Naaaaa, still busted. I watched Hornlitz's video and I didn't even have to get that far. I assumed it's only possible in MS. I boost up and just grab the ice skates away from the teeth, get the fire boots and walk to the exit.

Also, funny I beat Frogs Vs. Blobs on my first try with 15 frogs and 1 blob. Perhaps the prettiest thing I've ever done. Just had to tell somebody. Great level

~Bowman
~Bowman
I've completed Frogs vs. Blobs with 16 frogs and 16 blobs, respectively. Slight smile