TS0
Quote:I couldn't really figure out the intended solution to McCallahan Hotels. I just used the teeth I released from the trap to bounce a fireball down to the bomb to get the final chip. I didn't need the flippers or to enter the ball room at all. Is it busted or just intentionally confusing?

~Bowman

Yeah it's busted. It can be fixed with a green lock at 13,30 and gravel at 14,30 (and one less chip on the counter). I'll update it soon.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Yeah it's busted. It can be fixed with a green lock at 13,30 and gravel at 14,30 (and one less chip on the counter). I'll update it soon.

Is it just me or does that make it impossible to get rid of that bomb?

?Bowman?
~Bowman
Quote:Is it just me or does that make it impossible to get rid of that bomb?

?Bowman?

Depending on which update you have, yes. One update had a floor tile in place of a north cloner. But I just updated it, with a few bust fixes.

Man, I really need to get my act together.

Ok, just solved the updated version but I still think it's busted. I didn't need the teeth I released from the trap at all and I still don't see the purpose of sacrificing 3 blocks to get 3 blocks.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Quote:Ok, just solved the updated version but I still think it's busted. I didn't need the teeth I released from the trap at all and I still don't see the purpose of sacrificing 3 blocks to get 3 blocks.

~Bowman

I'm not exactly sure what you did. How did you get chip at 16,30, and what did you use the teeth at 18,7 for?

Quote:I'm not exactly sure what you did. How did you get chip at 16,30, and what did you use the teeth at 18,7 for?
I placed a block at (25, 22) and let the glider hit the button so I could push the block into the bomb to get the chip. The teeth at (18, 7) I used to blow up the bomb at (25, 10) which was really just to dispose of it because I really didn't need it.

I know all too well not seeing things in your own levels while others are picking it apart and you have no idea what's going on.

~Bowman
~Bowman
This is one reason that Tile World is great, you can share TWS files. It saved me a lot of trouble understanding busts in my own levels when Madhav shared his TWS with me.
Well here's a video of the intended solution. It has a green lock added at 17,8 which I believe would fix it.

Just watched the video. My solution doesn't need the trapped teeth because I keep the glider alive by putting a block at 23, 20 to get the flippers. Then I get the green key and put two blocks down to 25, 22 to use the glider to hit the clone button.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Set updated, with McCallahan Hotels fixed and two two levels, both of which contain pretty much no puzzles for once Thumbs up