TS0
No. We should talk about how Repugnant Nonsense is awesome.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Tyler, according to your spoiler for Cyncism, it appears the level is still busted.

It's pretty simple compared to Hornlitz's complicated bust he posted on YT. I put a block at 16,19 by using the recessed wall at 25,18 and use a cloned block at 20,11. Then I release the fireball and run in front of it until it pushes the tank button while I stand on the recessed walls beside it. The tank destroys the bomb and the fireball dies in the water which allows me to collect two chips. Then I simply just get the fire boots behind the socket. Something told me this wasn't intended.
Yeah, that's how I solved it too. Somehow assumed Tyler would have known this so didn't post about it. Ben's avi is still slightly more clever with the fireball going through the toggle area, but the idea is basically the same.

Also wrote a short review of the set on the download page, which I'm mentioning only because it's one of the things that is really easy to miss on this site.

-Miika

EDIT: just realized this was that thread where someone was posting off-topic stuff. Sorry to be back on topic, though am glad to hear my passwords still have a chance Slight smile
Quote:I can't believe I missed this one. I appear to be the one who figures out the most confusing busts and never see the obvious ones. Nice find though Bowman Tongue

I still don't know the "intended" solution to the level. I went without posting for a long time because I thought this must be it.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Quote:I still don't know the "intended" solution to the level. I went without posting for a long time because I thought this must be it.

~Bowman
I think the third solution I posted to my channel is closest. My guess is that the last half, after the teleport, was correct, but the first half had some busted parts in it. Tyler doesnt appear to want to reveal the intended solution, so I guess we won't know.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Oh man

You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
What amazes me is that you do that with your own mind. Fascinating.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow