TS0
I WANNA SEE PROPAGANDA IN CCLP1, BECAUSE IT HAS THE BEST PASSWORD EVER!
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:Tyler, according to your spoiler for Cyncism, it appears the level is still busted.

It's pretty simple compared to Hornlitz's complicated bust he posted on YT. I put a block at 16,19 by using the recessed wall at 25,18 and use a cloned block at 20,11. Then I release the fireball and run in front of it until it pushes the tank button while I stand on the recessed walls beside it. The tank destroys the bomb and the fireball dies in the water which allows me to collect two chips. Then I simply just get the fire boots behind the socket. Something told me this wasn't intended.

In case nobody bothered looking up how this bust worked, I posted a video. This is also by far the fastest solution yet.

And I can't believe I missed this one. I appear to be the one who figures out the most confusing busts and never see the obvious ones. Nice find though Bowman Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I WANNA SEE PROPAGANDA IN CCLP1, BECAUSE IT HAS THE BEST PASSWORD EVER!

The levels as they appear in CCLP1 would have completely different, randomly generated passwords than the ones they carried in their original sets. Slight smile
Quote:In case nobody bothered looking up how this bust worked, I posted a video. This is also by far the fastest solution yet.

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo">

And I can't believe I missed this one. I appear to be the one who figures out the most confusing busts and never see the obvious ones. Nice find though Bowman Tongue

brb deleting this level forever.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:brb deleting this level forever.
But this is the best level ever D:
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:The levels as they appear in CCLP1 would have completely different, randomly generated passwords than the ones they carried in their original sets. Slight smile
My passwords are part of the level design. I understand that most designers do not do this, but I will not like it if my passwords are changed. There might be some other levels out there where the password is part of the identity of the level. Please at least consider allowing for exceptions if requested.

-Miika

EDIT: sorry, there might have been a better place to bring this up than this thread.
Quote:brb deleting this level forever.
But it has the best title ever.

Quote:My passwords are part of the level design. I understand that most designers do not do this, but I will not like it if my passwords are changed. There might be some other levels out there where the password is part of the identity of the level. Please at least consider allowing for exceptions if requested.

-Miika
I wholeheartly agree with you there, Miika, even if I wouldn't mind having mine changed in the process.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I guess I haven't really seen too many levels with non-random passwords that people would want to see unchanged in a CCLP - will definitely keep this in mind, though. Slight smile
I sometimes use non-random passwords, but only to make them easier to remember. E.g. my password to "Ruined Canal" is "HTOO", or H<sub>2</sub>O. I think Ian did this too in his World Map level set.

i won't mind if my passwords get changed, though.

EDIT: I now regret continuing this off-topic discussion on this thread. Oh well.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Yeah we should talk about how Cynicism is awesome.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow