TS0
Quote:By the way, Plug In Baby, Lounge Act, and Gimmick Isle Part Deux were the only levels intended to be very difficult.

I believe those were the only ones I had trouble with too much. YCLaHTW was a bit hard, but nothing too bad.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I believe those were the only ones I had trouble with too much. YCLaHTW was a bit hard, but nothing too bad.

I completed it, then lost my TWS. Now I can't remember all the steps....

Typical Tyler puzzle....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Set updated with five new levels. I'm going to update in multi-level chunks instead of one level at a time. All five are pretty easy (two of them are mazes).
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Set updated with five new levels. I'm going to update in multi-level chunks instead of one level at a time. All five are pretty easy (two of them are mazes).

Oh sure. You hardly ever released any levels when I had time to make LP videos, and then you release 5-7 levels when I have exams to study for and can't LP...

Naw that's fine. Actually, that's good that you're making levels Wink
Quote:Oh sure. You hardly ever released any levels when I had time to make LP videos, and then you release 5-7 levels when I have exams to study for and can't LP...

Naw that's fine. Actually, that's good that you're making levels Wink

Thats why I haven't seen a JoshL3 part for a week Tongue studies are important so keep at it!

I really need to play TS0 by the way... *hopes Tyler doesn't shoot me for not playing it yet*
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:

Thats why I haven't seen a JoshL3 part for a week Tongue studies are important so keep at it!

I really need to play TS0 by the way... *hopes Tyler doesn't shoot me for not playing it yet*

Well, I would have part 2 up if I uad have recorded my voice :/

Ah well I should get 2 parts of JoshL3, 2 of LOZ, and 2 of TS0 up tomorrow because my restrictions are off (last exam is tomorrow)
TS0 updated again. No new levels, I just noticed I spelled "Propaganda" wrong Thumbs up Also, Xenocide was slightly changed.

Quote:Well, I would have part 2 up if I uad have recorded my voice :/

Ah well I should get 2 parts of JoshL3, 2 of LOZ, and 2 of TS0 up tomorrow because my restrictions are off (last exam is tomorrow)

Sometimes that instance can happen with me. The mic doesn't record my voice and I end up post narrating it. It totally sucks.

Of course I'm looking forward to more of JoshL3, LOZ and TS0!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Ah what the hell, I just noticed I wrote "Linse, Rather, Repeat" instead of "Lather, Rinse, Repeat".

anyway updated.

wow.

Quote:Ah what the hell, I just noticed I wrote "Linse, Rather, Repeat" instead of "Lather, Rinse, Repeat".

anyway updated.

wow.

Your starting to act like me with JoshL2 Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects