TS0
I guess I'm lucky to not be downloading these updated versions... Otherwise I'd be annoyed...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Your starting to act like me with JoshL2 Thumbs up

Well I was trying to be less excessive with the updates, then I saw that spelling error and thought "Wow, this is embarrassing", then I saw the more embarrassing error in Lather, Rinse, Repeat. I won't update TS0 any time soon, unless I find some other crazy spelling errors.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Well spelling errors is just fine and acceptable (at least for me it is). Updates don't really annoy me, unless it's constantly updated every hour of the day (which I never did for JoshL2, I waited at least a day or two)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I thought that spelling error was completely intentional. Laughing
Oh no, updates ruined all of my won level playbacks, now I have to do them all again! Tongue

God, I just wasted way too much time on Plug In Baby. It's alluring enough to be engrossing but hard enough to be a big timesink.
Quote:Right now I'm part way through figuring out GIPD, althought how would I know?
Quote:I'm having some better luck with Gimmick Isle Part Deux.... That being said, I still haven't figured it out yet.

Ok, I beat it. I had soooo much trouble with it but I never asked for help and I never looked in the editor for it, even if that doesn't mean anything to anyone except me. I'm proud of it. Because I did both for Lounge Act and Gimmck Isle. You and your red [key] herrings, Tyler I tell you what.

Also, just figured out Slipping with the Enemy, which was so simple I overlooked it.

Quote:I thought that spelling error was completely intentional. Laughing
Me too
~Bowman
All I know for sure is that if I ever finish this set that I'll be a lot better at partial posting against moving objects.
TS0 updated with two new levels, neither of them containing partial posts Thumbs up .

28, McCallahan Hotels, is 29 is a neat location themed level. I encourage everyone else to make location based levels, as they can be worked into the CCLP1/CCLP4 storyline for nice results.

29 is just a revival of my Cypher level I submitted for CCLP3, made slightly easier, though.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
It's funny you bring this up, because this was actually the basis for splitting up the levels in CCLP3 into two clubhouses. We thought that there were enough travel-themed levels to make it work, though we kept some that were fairly difficult for later (Lichenstein).
I couldn't really figure out the intended solution to McCallahan Hotels. I just used the teeth I released from the trap to bounce a fireball down to the bomb to get the final chip. I didn't need the flippers or to enter the ball room at all. Is it busted or just intentionally confusing?

~Bowman
~Bowman