Stupid deaths.
Quote: Laughing I don't think I'll be making levels like that anymore. Tongue

It was a pretty great concept Smiley :D Smiley
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Someone needs to make a level with 5 overlapping mazes - like tripplemaze but a hundred times more.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Whenever I hear "stupid deaths," I think of Tyler's video in which he gets trapped in the force floor slide to the ball room in "Monster Lab." Wink
Quote:Whenever I hear "stupid deaths," I think of Tyler's video in which he gets trapped in the force floor slide to the ball room in "Monster Lab." Wink

Ah yes, the video that also has way too many views and way too many dislikes. That's the one Slight smile (I don't think that death has ever actually unintentionally happened to me, by the way).

Stupid deaths = dying from the teeth at the end of You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Stupid deaths = dying from the teeth at the end of You Can't Teach an Old Frog New Tricks.

I did this in the toggle switch room once.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Whenever I hear "stupid deaths," I think of Tyler's video in which he gets trapped in the force floor slide to the ball room in "Monster Lab." Wink

I have to agree that this one was a really amazingly funny one Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
When I saw Tyler's video, I was suspecting some tomfoolery there. But Nope! Just an awesomely funny dumb death Thumbs up
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
This was incredibly annoying, being so close to the end of Twisted Chambers:

http://geodave.webs.com/omg3120.PNG

The ffs in that level took me forever in MS.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
[Image: dsceo.png]

The level has walls made entirely out of blocks. Foolish curiosity
was followed by panicking
and then death
the first time I reached this point.
That was awesome, ajmiam!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow