Stupid deaths.

10:55 for awesomeness.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Some really stupid deaths of mine from today will be featured in my cheeset1 video on friday (I think Friday). The biggest one is forgetting that I only had three blue keys instead of a billion, right at the end of a level, and thus having fireballs kill me in order to try again. Although the funniest probably was when I stood right next to a tooth monster waiting for another tooth monster to release it from its trap, and then got the crap scared out of me when said monster killed me, it was really funny!!!
Uh, this was stupid.

[Image: Ls0PW.png]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
This one deserves another MS Paint-aided explanation:

[Image: SSNc2.png]

Yay, I got all the chips! Unfortunately as I did so, the last cloned teeth
ran into
a bomb
and blew it up,
leaving the other bomb (the one that wasn't drawn in Paint) there with no way for me to get rid of it! And I came into the last chip's area through a recessed wall! Hooray!
Brilliant. I just had one in a level I'm playtesting where I got caught between four teeth monsters in a narrow hallway. Lunch anyone?
Love this topic. I'm not the only one playing like a silly person, after all Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
This explains itself, right?

[Image: buhgd.png]
^There oughta be a name for that. "Corridor checkmate" (preferably something snappier, though).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't know, I like "corridor checkmate".

The worst part is you can see the bugs coming for 11 turns from that position before they eat you, giving you 2 turns room for error to get out before you're screwed.
[Image: F7R8E.png]

This happened quite recently. Unamused