Stupid deaths.
LOL I would be soooooooo mad!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
A picture is worth a thousand words. Can you hear the facepalm from there?

[Image: LG5ry.png]
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:A picture is worth a thousand words. Can you hear the facepalm from there?

He forgot the flippers or the fireboots?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
At the time of that image, I had fire boots. I thought I had flippers. I was wrong. Obviously.
Quote:A picture is worth a thousand words. Can you hear the facepalm from there?

I've done this plenty of times...

I even did it on primal rage a couple times in whatever TS0 episode that was...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I also did that a lot Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
For those who don't watch my JoshL2 LP, 9:57 for awesomeness:

Yep that's a classic in a video that didn't otherwise stand out.
I'd like to provide you with interesting DEATHs from my runs, but since most every video is filled with stupid ones, I don't know which one to pick Smiley
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I just pulled the standard "open a door right as a monster reaches the other side of it" trick.