Tell us a joke
Not so much a joke as a weird observation....

I work in an office building. In the hallway outside the office to the elevators, there are paintings (prints) on the walls. What are they paintings of? Hallways!

And in those hallways in those paintings in my hallway, what's on the walls? Paintings!

And I imagine if I could make out what's in those paintings...they would be hallways.....

ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Reminded me of this:

[Image: ch930720.gif]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Calvin and Hobbes: "High" Art!
:nod
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The only issue I see with "Walker the Frog" is that it basically has two puns. Tongue
Exactly: so bad it's good!

(Maybe.)
Permission to use that level title is requested unless it's already been reserved, in which case tell me.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
As far as I know it hasn't been requested. I certainly relinquish any claim to it.
a joke
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
An atom walks into a bar. The bartender is getting the atom a drink when suddenly it begins to cry. The bartender asks "What's the matter?"

The atom cries even more.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam