Tell us a joke
Quote:Ooohhh, don't get me started in that direction... Here's my favorite (and I can't even explain why):-

There's this elephant climbing a tree.

Seeing him, the donkey sitting on top of the tree asks, "Hey elephant, why are you climbing this tree?"

"To eat mangoes," replies the elephant.

"But," the donkey says, "this is an apple tree..."

"I know," says the elephant, "I've brought my mangoes with me."

Do the animals in this joke have American Political Party reference?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Do the animals in this joke have American Political Party reference?
Eh? No. Actually it was originally in Hindi (at least the version that I got was), and I translated it here.

- Madhav.
Quote:Do the animals in this joke have American Political Party reference?

Haha! Good catch!

Now that you've got me thinking a bit harder about that joke, I'm starting to wonder: how'd the elephant expect to climb the tree? They don't even have knees. I can sort of fathom how the donkey *might* be able to leap up into the tree...oh, I dunno. I need to get out more.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I thought elephants had no elbows and four knees.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Hmm. I was apparently misled by one of those "fun facts for kids" books that I had in my youth. (I think it was by Klutz). I was always under the impression that elephants were the only animals that didn't have knees. But now you (and a perfunctory Google search) seem to suggest otherwise. I feel so...disillusioned.

Grumble.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
That paramecia joke...oh MAN. Smiley Love it.

What did the buffalo say to his offspring when he dropped him off at school?

"Bison."
As much as I normally despise puns, I gotta say...that one made me smile.
What do we do with dead chemists?

We Barium.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Two men walk into a bar.

The first one says “I’ll have some H2O.” The second one says, “That sounds nice, I’ll have some H2O too.”

The second man died.

^It took me a moment to get it, but once I did, I was chuckling. Good one!