Tell us a joke
Quote:Why must one be patient when attempting to solve CCLP2 #142?
Quote:This was my joke, don't remember who guessed it. Okay, the answer is...

Because the password is WAYT.

(groans)

O... ... ... ... ... kay...... ... ... ...

Well ... that gives me courage to post this silly monstrosity:-

A blob, a bug and a paramecium walk into a bar and see a really hot fireball sitting all by herself.

So the blob crawls up to her and tries a really gooey pick up line.

"Get away from me, slimeball!" the fireball replies.

Then the bug goes up to her and, placing two forelegs on her shoulder says, "Can I buy you a rink?"

"Take your paws off me, you little creep!" says the fireball.

Finally, the paramecium slides up, and soon, he and the fireball are heading off together.

"Wait!" says the bug, "So I'm a creep, and he isn't?"

"Oh that's okay," replies the fireball, "He always follows the right path."
Amazing one!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
^^-cringe-

What do you call a blue snake

Bob

Why?

Cause that's his name.

--

A mathematician, a physicist and an engineer go to a field. They see eight sheep and a ton of wooden fence. The mathematician suggests a small game; whoever can enclose all eight sheep using the shortest length of fence wins.

The engineer steps up first. He takes 24 pieces of fence and makes a square around the sheep. The others smile as he clears the fence and walks away.

Next, the physicist. He attempts to form a more rounded circle-like shape, pushing inwards. He uses 16 pieces of fence. The mathematician applauds and the physicist moves the fence again.

Finally, the mathematician steps forward. He takes three pieces of fence, and forms a triangle around himself. He then declares 'I'm on the outside'.

--

Why are aspirins small white and round?

Because if they were big, grey and deformed they'd be elephants. =))
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
My poor thread. My poor beautiful thread, full of betrayed potential.

::Sob::

(Just kidding. I quite enjoyed the "aspirins" joke. And the "paramicium" joke was rather clever. Slight smile)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Okay, if we're going in that direction...here's a favorite from my sister's first-graders:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Because it was dead.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Why isn't there any gambling in Africa?

Because there's plenty of cheetahs.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
What's the difference between the North pole and the South pole?

All the difference in the world!
Quote:Okay, if we're going in that direction...here's a favorite from my sister's first-graders:

Because it was dead.

Ooohhh, don't get me started in that direction... Here's my favorite (and I can't even explain why):-

There's this elephant climbing a tree.

Seeing him, the donkey sitting on top of the tree asks, "Hey elephant, why are you climbing this tree?"

"To eat mangoes," replies the elephant.

"But," the donkey says, "this is an apple tree..."

"I know," says the elephant, "I've brought my mangoes with me."
Quote:Okay, if we're going in that direction...here's a favorite from my sister's first-graders:

Because it was dead.

I don't care if this is "first-grade level humour." I laughed at it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I laughed at the mango one Tongue
My YouTube Channel