Tell us a joke
lol awesome Tongue

I wonder why there ain't no vegetable jokes around, man... That needs to change.

If anyone has a vegetable joke, lettuce know.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
::Groan::

Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
A quibit walked into a bar, and it stayed outside.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I liked the rabbit one, however, I don't know how the guy would get into his neighboor's house to put the rabbit back into the cage.

There were three crazy guys on a plane, so the pilot says "man, they're starting to make a lot of noise, they're sooo annoying!" And the co-pilot says "I got this." So he leaves, and after five minutes he comes back. The pilot was like "wow, how did you get them to shut up?" and the co-pilot said "I told them that we were playing school, so I gave them homework to maintain them distracted." and the pilot said "man, you're incredible!"

After 20 minutes, they start to shout and be annoying again. Before the pilot could say anything, the co-pilot got up again. After five more minutes, he comes back and the pilot said "wow, what did you do this time!?" and the co-pilot finally said "well, I checked their homework, and since they did a good job, I opened the door for them so they could go out to recess!"
Quote:Why must one be patient when attempting to solve CCLP2 #142?

Well I certainly don't get this one Tongue and I LPed the set so that makes me feel a bit out of it.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Just about the same here.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yeah, no idea what that's about.

Patience is required at the end of 3144, however.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh yes a lot of patience indeed. Something major that I lacked with for a few days with that level.

I'm dying to know this CCLP2 joke though...
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Oh yes a lot of patience indeed. Something major that I lacked with for a few days with that level.

I'm dying to know this CCLP2 joke though...

This was my joke, don't remember who guessed it. Okay, the answer is...

Because the password is WAYT.

(groans)
We need a "slap" emoticon. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.