Tell us a joke
Really good one indeed.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Why did the walker cross the street?

(get your rotten tomatos ready...)

It was... going for a walk. Unamused
Oh dear.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh, those wacky walkers, always walking where they shouldn't!
I can just imagine a wealth of CC level names that would take that particular pun to its extreme: Crosswalk, Walk/Don't Walk, Sidewalk, etc.

I only pray that a levelset themed along those lines does not exist.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I have a "Walk This Way" and "Dog the Walker" in geodave3
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I inexplicably found "Dog the Walker" to be a somewhat amusing title. I think I'd like it even better if it was called "Walker The Dog," or better yet, "Walker The Dog & Light The Light" (I understand if no one here understands this particular reference, but if someone does, I will be immensely overjoyed).
Two tomatoes were crossing the street, when one of them was hit by a car.

The other one said, "Don't worry, you can ketch'up later!"

I know, this is the oldest joke ever, but do you know the funny thing? This is, like, _the_ most famous joke among small kids in Sweden, and I remember us using to think it was so funny when I was little. However, this joke makes absolutely no sense in Swedish. It goes like this:

Two tomatoes were crossing the street, when one of them was hit by a car.

The other one said, "Come one ketchup, let's go." (and obviously ketchup has nothing what so ever to do with 'catch up' in Swedish.)

We just thought it was very funny to call a poor smashed tomato "ketchup". It was only years and years later (like just a couple of years ago) that I learned there was an original english version with an actual pun in it...
It's probably funnier without the pun. Actually, I'd go so far as to say that it's definitely funnier without the pun. At least without the pun, it has the "WTF?" factor going for it. Complete absurdity can be a plus.

BTW, "Walker The Frog" might make for a good title (or at least inspiration for a walker/teeth level).
That's great. A joke that's supposed to only make sense in English is popular in Swedish, and I've never even heard this joke before! Laughing