Catchphrases that haven't yet caught on
Quote:SOPA, You've Taken All That Was Mine. That's gonna be one of mine for sure Thumbs up

Smiley

I'd play that level.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:THE ATHORE COMENTS AL TOTOL LIES!
OMG that's great!

Ur not FIRST I FRIST.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
THAT'S DODGING!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
My old crappy way of looking at levels. If a level has DAMNED DODGING, it's a bad level, 'cause I don't like dodging.
"Tah tah tah-tah-tah TAH..."
CC without dodging = david stolp authors every level.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Some levels in pi.dat had dodging, but then there is always something VERY technical at the end or whatever.

Quote:"Tah tah tah-tah-tah TAH..."

Correction: Tah tah tah-tah-tah *BUMMER.* TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

At one point I considered using this sound effect for a lucky timing failure in my LP's, but I decided it would be way too overpowered, maybe just a "Damn the f*#$ up" excerpt from Rock would do (another catchphrase that could use some more light).
Quote:CC without dodging = david stolp authors every level.

What about Chaotic Organization in pi2?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
You need a lesson in contrapositive logic. It didn't say that pg would not create a level with dodging....
It's true that I use Ta ra-ta-ta ta quite a lot nowadays Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow