Catchphrases that haven't yet caught on
"Confusing bananas" is quite common in Rockdet's LP's, but it seems to have evolved quite a bit.

Quote:I think my favorite Trevor catchpharse is "If your experiencing this, get to a doctor right away cuz your retina's detaching." Always makes me laugh LOL

This one I created totally on the fly, and I probably won't ever say it again just because it can take on so many possibilities. It's also one of my favorites, I laughed so hard when I watched it back and it became a classic moment. Another favorite when there's tons of buttons being pressed is "This sounds like Portal on crack, but I don't do crack or drugs by the way."

Also, one less-heard of one created by ManipulatorGeneral but then sorta-kinda taken on by me in reference to Rotation: "The Rotation scream which was heard from the capital."

Another one I'm REALLY trying to popularize: "That did NOT just happen," said on-camera of course so it's an obvious LSoC moment every time.
Quote:Also, one less-heard of one created by ManipulatorGeneral but then sorta-kinda taken on by me in reference to Rotation: "The Rotation scream which was heard from the capital."

Another one I'm REALLY trying to popularize: "That did NOT just happen," said on-camera of course so it's an obvious LSoC moment every time.

Lol the Rotation scream was just hilarious. I never thought that was a catchphrase lol.

I tend to say "that did NOT just happen" quite a bit sometimes, but I never think about that it really happened. Obvious LSoC moments are just brilliant!

I just realized that I have a catchphrase for when I run out of time on a level, *hint hint* Mazed In from CCLP2: "3....2....1...Oops! Outta time! .....F*** YOU!" LOL
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
On a side note, I have no idea why this isn't in the "General" forum. I should probably stop posting here while intoxicated.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'll move it, it's fine.

I'm amazed no one has mentionned "It's pretty great." yet Tongue But yeah, "PM?" and "Confusing bananas", or even anything related with beans, that pretty much works for me Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
...so the other day I learned that "Bananarama" actually means something fairly dirty if you think about it.

Confusing bananas indeed.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote: anything related with beans

I tried to find an English video of this but failed. This'll have to do:

I'm sure you'll be able to eventually.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
irritating earwigs
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I'll move it, it's fine.

I'm amazed no one has mentionned "It's pretty great." yet Tongue But yeah, "PM?" and "Confusing bananas", or even anything related with beans, that pretty much works for me Tongue

I've used "It's pretty great" quite a lot Rock Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'm sure you'll be able to eventually.

Possibly, but I'll say "Nah." I give up easily on things.

(C.F. "Pain")