Catchphrases that haven't yet caught on
It's one of the Rock-isms I forgot to reference in my impression of Rock while playing "Voices." Slight smile
Quote:You need a lesson in contrapositive logic. It didn't say that pg would not create a level with dodging....

I interpreted the equals sign as saying that the two were equivalent; shouldn't it have been an arrow if it was an "If, then" statement?

I dunno. I never took any formal logic courses. I'll have to defer to you on this one.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I interpreted the equals sign as saying that the two were equivalent; shouldn't it have been an arrow if it was an "If, then" statement?

I dunno. I never took any formal logic courses. I'll have to defer to you on this one.

Touché. I should have used -> to state my intent. However, my point is technically correct (I think.) We were taught that A->B is equal to !B->!A, but in everyday language this isn't always true.

My point really was that everyone else is likely to include dodging much more than pg is. Wouldn't you agree?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
"And I am reading this wrong, or does this guy really have the last name 'Bowser'? Sorry to make that joke, I shouldn't, I sh -- I regret saying that. But, I hope... Anyway, Construct-a-Maze..."

Not really a catch phrase, but one of my favorite moments from Bigoto2.

Also stop ringing the phones, please.
~Bowman
Well, that happened when I was worried that pointing out that someone's last name shared the name of an evil monster would be offensive, and my reaction was pretty hilarious.

Back then I felt overly censored by easily offended trolls who wouldn't put up with a single swear word and would yell when I did, which is why I bleeped out swearing more often than now (nowadays bleeps happen only on LP's that the young kids are most likely to be watching).
Also the classic (I think it was in The Aftermath) : Completely inappropriate!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well it's my personal opinion that Trent Reznor got his name from Yugioh and SMW, so whatever.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:"And I am reading this wrong, or does this guy really have the last name 'Bowser'? Sorry to make that joke, I shouldn't, I sh -- I regret saying that. But, I hope... Anyway, Construct-a-Maze..."

Not really a catch phrase, but one of my favorite moments from Bigoto2.

As soon as I knew that Trevor was a Mario Kart fan, I was wondering if this joke would be coming at the end of "Good Advice." Slight smile
One of my favorite Trevor catchphrases is "Oh Sacculus!"probably spelled that wrong. As soon as I heard it in Clear the Way, I laughed so much. It was just so random. LOL
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:One of my favorite Trevor catchphrases is "Oh Sacculus!"probably spelled that wrong. As soon as I heard it in Clear the Way, I laughed so much. It was just so random. LOL

So did I, I was watching a Plants vs. Zombies video when I first heard an "oh, sacculus!" and so I used it in my LP randomly just for fun. You did, in fact, spell it right, so good for you.