Catchphrases that haven't yet caught on
One I never get is: "that's what she said"
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
You Can't Teach an Old Blob How To Move 5 m/s

(I'm really random)

Also -

Quote:One I never get is: "that's what she said"

no comment
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
actually I just looked it up today... It's... something I would've never figured out...
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Quote:actually I just looked it up today... It's... something I would've never figured out...

mhmmm....
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
That's what SHE said!!!!

Jeff Dunham does a good one with this and Achmed.

how do you spell Achmed? A - H -- phlegm....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I like the newish one from raocow: "I'm pretty good at video games"

Also, "what the flying hell [...]"
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
"Five stars! FIVE STARS!"
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm going to try to popularize my friend Flynn's catchphrase of old: "What the queso?"
Mix that with parmesan cheese, and you'll have a lot of success with Philadelphia grandmas.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
10 points to Gryffindor!