Catchphrases that haven't yet caught on
"I see what to do here" is actually really common in mine, but it is plainly obvious and doesn't have any real humor... or does it?
I can see how that would be lol-worthy.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Rather than "PM?", I prefer "Question Mark Face?", which is from Unforgotten Realms -- you MUST check it out if you have not.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAND!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
What about: "SOPA WILL NOT PASS, EXCLAMATION POINT!" A take-off of "PM?"
wittywizard.com or urealms.com
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
SOPA, You've Taken All That Was Mine. That's gonna be one of mine for sure Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
"THAT'S SHENANIGANS!"

"You should be arrested Justin for making such crap!"
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Yeah notable ones. Tongue Also pretty much every quote from Dot Dot Dot, just like
  • this game... is crap.

• explain to me... EXPLAIN TO ME!

Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
THE ATHORE COMENTS AL TOTOL LIES!