Poll: Do you wear glasses?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.85%
14 53.85%
No
38.46%
10 38.46%
Contact Lenses
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you wear glasses?
Same for me. Leaves weird marks on my nose and hurts my ears Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I always have this weird thing about pushing up my glasses to make sure they're right next to my face. Somehow, loose glasses just feel sloppy. Tongue
I like that motion, for some reason that always makes me think the guy is more clever or has more credibility, when it's obviously that the glasses are loose!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Not just loose; Heavy! Back when glasses were made of heavy glass, I was constantly pushing them back up. Once I got the newer plastic double-curved lenses, - voila! - no more pushing.

Ian
The problem, though, is that I often had a bad habit of doing it with my middle finger...which often sent the wrong message. Tongue
Haha! So much fun with glasses stories Tongue
My YouTube Channel
I actually wear glasses all day (I've started to wear them five years ago) since I have about 2.75 in both eyes and can't see in the distance without them...
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....