Poll: Do you wear glasses?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.85%
14 53.85%
No
38.46%
10 38.46%
Contact Lenses
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you wear glasses?
Quote:Josh - High 5! I have 20/20 too, and always have. I'm sure it won't last FOREVER though...

I'm surprised I'm the only "no" vote so far, Josh must have forgotten to vote.

Your right I completely forgot Tongue but that's just yet another thing we have in common aside from CC, is 20/20 vision lol.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have a perfect vision as well, if not for a slight astigmatism
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The number of voters professing to have decent eyesight has dramatically increased since the early hours of this poll. I suspect ballot stuffing (or vote box stuffing, or whatever they call it. "Vote box stuffing" makes more sense, but for some reason the phrase "ballot stuffing" seems oddly familiar to me).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I did try contact lenses last year, but I just couldn't get the lenses in. I was thinking of laser eye surgery this year, but now I'm not so sure. Unamused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
...are your eyes that bad? I thought laser surgery was only for extreme cases (ripened cataracts, etc).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I have glasses, but I rarely wear them. Smiley My eyesight's somewhere around 20/50, so I don't need them for everyday things... I pretty much just wear them for driving and in class to see the chalkboard/projector screen/any other far away writing... Smiley

Mike, are you sure you aren't me in disguise? O_o

Literally everything in your post is the exact same as for me. You saved me having to write it out. Tongue
Quote:...are your eyes that bad? I thought laser surgery was only for extreme cases (ripened cataracts, etc).

Once you hit 21, you can have laser eye surgery. I'm not sure I need it though, I don't wear glasses when I walk around town and stuff.
Quote:Mike, are you sure you aren't me in disguise? O_o

Literally everything in your post is the exact same as for me. You saved me having to write it out. Tongue

Glad I could help! Smiley And I'm pretty sure we're not the same person - otherwise that would mean I handed over the official scorekeeping duties to myself... Tongue
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Reading all the way to the bottom I gather that 20/20 is perfect eyesight, but what does it stand for?

I thought that maybe 20 was referring to 20 %, which would be really bad!

I have close to 0.0 on both eyes (which means "perfect")...

And laser surgery btw is really common these day for people with ordinary seeing problems.
Quote:Reading all the way to the bottom I gather that 20/20 is perfect eyesight, but what does it stand for?

I thought that maybe 20 was referring to 20 %, which would be really bad!

I have close to 0.0 on both eyes (which means "perfect")...

And laser surgery btw is really common these day for people with ordinary seeing problems.

But if something bad happens, I could be totally blind. Slight frown