Poll: Do you wear glasses?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.85%
14 53.85%
No
38.46%
10 38.46%
Contact Lenses
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you wear glasses?
Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? I wear glasses only when I'm watching something or using the computer. What about you? Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I do wear glasses; I'm nearsighted, though, so I don't wear them when I'm reading books (which is sadly not as often as I'd like to; damn the workload in grad school!).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
So many of us seem to be distinct from the norm! I also wear them, ever since I was nine. My eyesight is terrible without them; I'm about three feet from the monitor and can't make out any letters of this message.
Contacts Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:So many of us seem to be distinct from the norm!

Maybe we played CC too much when we were little and permanently damaged our vision. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Maybe we played CC too much when we were little and permanently damaged our vision. Wink

Nah, I just inherited the bad eyesight from my mother. She reads alot of books.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I have 20/20 vision, so I don't wear glasses at all. But I did used to wear glasses for reading when I was little, not anymore though. (don't do much reading) LOL
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I've worn them since I was six.
I have glasses, but I rarely wear them. Smiley My eyesight's somewhere around 20/50, so I don't need them for everyday things... I pretty much just wear them for driving and in class to see the chalkboard/projector screen/any other far away writing... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Josh - High 5! I have 20/20 too, and always have. I'm sure it won't last FOREVER though...

I'm surprised I'm the only "no" vote so far, Josh must have forgotten to vote.