The Thing
Profile Picture? Avatar?
Quote:Profile Picture? Avatar?
OK, so there's this thing where you have to get the thing in the thing in order to win, and do so in the least amount of things. It's an Internet thingy.
The mini golf game that everyone plays? (I forgot its name)
I think you're right there, Markus Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Yes, hole in 1!

Alright, Pieguy's turn now. :-)
Done, removed it, Trevor Slight smile

Oh and you know that thing that keeps you from seeing through the things?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
curtains? lies? Tongue
curtains it was. Easy one, I guess.
My YouTube Channel
(there are multiple correct awnsers to this)

The thing that does the related thing that makes the noise that causes the thing to be called the thing.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!