The Thing
socks? mattresses?
It's associated to one of the four things
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Water?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
not yet
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Fire? Air? Earth? Oxygen? Hydrogen? Proton?
Nope. It relates to one of the four things of the thing. It exists only under certain things, and it's very thingy.
My YouTube Channel
It better not have to do with quantum mechanics.

Plasma? Water vapor? Smoke? Steam? Fog? Dust? Sand? Star? Sun?
absolutely not
My YouTube Channel
Suction boots? Flippers? Ice Skates? Fire Boots?
nope. I'm starting to believe that my puzzles are too hard

It can't be found everywhere, and it's made of one of the 4 things you found. It's pretty much what makes the one of the 4 things (not the same 4 things as earlier in this sentence, but the same 4 things as earlier in the topic) which it relates to, that thing, above all things.
My YouTube Channel