The Thing
snow? ice? cream?
Question Mark Face????
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'm pretty sure the 4 things are seasons...
But how can something be "made of" one of the seasons? (C.F. post #80) I suppose you could say that "a year" is "made of" the seasons, but that doesn't fit with the rest of the clues.

I was thinking of the four elements, and I think some other people were too...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Snow was it. As it seems that I have to justify every use of "thing", let's do it...

You know, the thing that's

cold

, but exists only at certain parts of the

year

, on our

lawns/fields

?

It's a thing that exists only under certain

temperatures

, otherwise it's something else, it's

white

and

cold

, and relates to the

winter

It's associated to one of the four

seasons.

It relates to one of the four

seasons

of the

year

. It exists only under certain

temperatures

, and it's very

cold

It can't be found everywhere, and it's made of one of the 4

elements

you found. It's pretty much what makes the one of the 4

seasons

(not the same 4 things as earlier in this sentence, but the same 4 things as earlier in the topic) which it relates to, that

season

, above all things.

To someone else, you may proceed

Tongue

Also, just for fun, the rankings:

KeyboardWielder - 3pts

BitBuster - 2pts

Flareon350 - 2pts

BigOto2 - 2pts

Markus - 1pt

jblewis - 1pt

quiznos00 - 1pt

rockdet - 1pt
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
This game just went from unusually to very silly.

Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:You know, the thing that's

cold

, but exists only at certain parts of the

year

, on our

lawns/fields

?

It's a thing that exists only under certain

temperatures

, otherwise it's something else, it's

white

and

cold

, and relates to the

winter

It's associated to one of the four

seasons.

It relates to one of the four

seasons

of the

year

. It exists only under certain

temperatures

, and it's very

cold

It can't be found everywhere, and it's made of one of the 4

elements

you found. It's pretty much what makes the one of the 4

seasons

(not the same 4 things as earlier in this sentence, but the same 4 things as earlier in the topic) which it relates to, that

season

, above all things.

That's mostly what I eventually figured out, except for the lawns/fields, and I thought temperatures was climates.

In the end, it was pretty logical, I guess... Tongue

It was the first sentence that was misleading on two counts: "on our" seemed to imply some kind of possession, and "but only at certain parts of the thing" sounds like places of the same thing. Raised eyebrow

Well I guess I'll save myself the trouble of guessing the next one by starting it... Chip Win

It's the thing that you can see in people's things, which is supposedly like their thing. And those who don't have one get the same thingy thing.
a reflexion? a clone? a photograph?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Line? Future? Fortune?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:... a photograph?
Some might choose to use one as their thing.