Suggestions for Super Tile World!
There should also be support for Mp3 music on specific levels so that it matches the theme of the levels.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I believe "monster-specific" tiles were somewhat included in CC2 with the special walls that only ghosts could go through.
2-player-mode wouldn't necessarily entail the players working in harmony; levels could be designed in which the players had to race each other to get to the exit (and maybe you could even pull nasty surprises by "cooking" the level for the other player; you know, taking more chips than you need, etc).

I like the key counter idea (maybe if there were easy/medium/hard OR beginner/advanced settings this could be taken into account?).

But yes, skins and an easy way to toggle between Lynx and MS (and NO .dac files!) would probably be the things to look forward to the most. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
A clone machine that can be switched between cloning two types of monsters like a toggle door. You can do this already with single-direction cloners, but it takes up 5 tiles you may not have space for.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
how about a universal cloner? one that changes monsters to the last normal cloner used Slight smile
As long as you make sure it can only clone forwards I can go with that. No blobs spewing out the back, please.
Quote:As long as you make sure it can only clone forwards I can go with that. No blobs spewing out the back, please.
why not out the back?
Makes it too easy to accidentally bust / screw a level.

How about no limit on trap/clone connections?
Quote:Contact pieguy - he's given some thought to it. Slight smile

sounds good
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Playing a level in 32x32. End of.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.