Suggestions for Super Tile World!
Gliders, blobs, walkers, and teeths that burns when hit by fire in lynx ruleset?

Yup. I hardly use gliders in my levels due to its immunity to fire.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
NO splash or explosion delay in lynx.
Ability to throw teeth at Michael's house.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think somebody should reincorporate the Fractal generator from 145 in the original Lynx version - people who were never around during the original Lynx game never even got to see it - we could even plug it in with CC1 when fixlynx is on - it would be an absolutely AWESOME addition to TW2 (which, by the way is still great)

P.S. Im new to the forum, so hi

R Samyak (budugoo)
- budugoo
Quote:I think somebody should reincorporate the Fractal generator from 145 in the original Lynx version - people who were never around during the original Lynx game never even got to see it - we could even plug it in with CC1 when fixlynx is on - it would be an absolutely AWESOME addition to TW2 (which, by the way is still great)

P.S. Im new to the forum, so hi

R Samyak (budugoo)

Hi! Welcome Slight smile

Another suggestion: Sort of mentioned already, but a new tile that disguises you as a certain monster to get past monsters without getting attacked? Only for certain areas/levels?

Bronze / Silver / Gold
We should include easier file sorting - maybe create groups or folders in TW2 - and make it easier to choose between graphics and sound. I dont fancy the aspect of renaming files in my "res" folder just to change the graphics. Maybe an option in a new menu for customisation - and fix the go to passwords screen

"KeyboardWielder" add them to your list please

budugoo
- budugoo
Adding: a shortcut to the next unplayed level in the set (and previous)

Why isnt anybody replying?
- budugoo
I like your ideas, I've just got nothing to add at the current moment. I think you'll find if you post something people have something to add to, or comment on, that you'll get responses.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Yeah, the Zone isn't all that active as it was a few months ago. Hopefully it won't be so lonely over here anymore soon. Everyone's on the fb and skype group. Tongue

Bronze / Silver / Gold