Suggestions for Super Tile World!
Yes - larger maps to work with. Maybe 64x64 or 96x96. It doesn't mean you have to USE all of it. I know if I run into a 64x64 all chip level I'll just skip it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Had some more thoughts on this this morning:

- More keys of course, specifically black, white, silver and bronze (since there's already a "GOLDKEY"),\.

- A key thief that only takes one color key.

- Hover boots, which makes you able to step over bombs, water and fire, but not ice or ffs. Also, PREVENTS you from picking up chips.

- An invisibility cape, which makes teeth monsters think you are still where you last were before you got the cape.

- A bomb squad suit, which allows you to destroy bombs without dying or using a block.

- An asbestos suit, which makes you impervious to fireballs and fire, but also gives you cancer (!) [that is, if you step on the exit with it on, you die.

- A rubber suit, which makes pink balls bounce off of you, but prevents you from going through the chip socket.

- Land mines, which you can leave and will blow up certain monsters, especially tanks

- SAND

- More thin walls (NW, NS, ESW, etc.)

- Fire blocks -- blocks that you can only push if you have an asbestos suit or fireboots. They melt ice (turn it into water) and turn water into sand

- ghost suit, which allows you to walk through anything, but you can't interact with anything, so you can't pick up chips, push blocks or exit the level.

- speed shoes, which make you run twice as fast as normal.

- hazmat suit, which makes you impervious to blobs.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Had some more thoughts on this this morning:

Thumbs up

- More keys of course, specifically black, white, silver and bronze (since there's already a "GOLDKEY"),\.

- Hover boots, which makes you able to step over bombs, water and fire, but not ice or ffs. Also, PREVENTS you from picking up chips.

- An invisibility cape, which makes teeth monsters think you are still where you last were before you got the cape.

- A bomb squad suit, which allows you to destroy bombs without dying or using a block.

- An asbestos suit, which makes you impervious to fireballs and fire, but also gives you cancer (!) [that is, if you step on the exit with it on, you die.

- A rubber suit, which makes pink balls bounce off of you, but prevents you from going through the chip socket.

- Land mines, which you can leave and will blow up certain monsters, especially tanks

- SAND

- Fire blocks -- blocks that you can only push if you have an asbestos suit or fireboots. They melt ice (turn it into water) and turn water into sand

- ghost suit, which allows you to walk through anything, but you can't interact with anything, so you can't pick up chips, push blocks or exit the level.

and an "escape artist" cape (to avoid traps) Slight smile
For anyone who plays Black Ops Zombies ---

There should be a specific tile, or rather, multiple kinds of them, to hide under blocks, and three or five of them triggers an easter egg song? Maybe one per levelset? 3 or 4 or 5 stepped on or whatever triggers a song? How about that? Tongue

It just shows you how much I play zombies.. Slight smile

Also, grids bigger than 31x31, co-op, and new tiles are my favorite suggestions that are not my own so far. Slight smile

- SAND

I like these ideas too. Now it sounds like a third person shooter type of game without guns.. Tongue

Quote:- An asbestos suit, which makes you impervious to fireballs and fire, but also gives you cancer (!) [that is, if you step on the exit with it on, you die

lol?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold

- SAND

I want there to be a PURPLE key! Key thief would be excellent too!

I agree with all of these Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Purple? Well, we'll see.

Michael and I discussed a monster like a pink ball or fireball that TURNS WHEN YOU PUSH A BUTTON. I'm thinking it would be a pink and yellow Butterfly, that turned left when you hit the yellow button, right when you hit pink. Otherwise it would just go forward like a tank.

Also, what might be cool is a "label" tile. Or walls that change color.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
How about "friendlies"? Monsters that you can interact with that don't hurt Chip?

?Bowman?
~Bowman
Blocks you can carry around and put wherever you want?
A friendly monster? What would that do?