Poll: What languages do you know?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
English
36.11%
26 36.11%
French
16.67%
12 16.67%
German
6.94%
5 6.94%
Spanish
6.94%
5 6.94%
Italian
4.17%
3 4.17%
Japanese
5.56%
4 5.56%
Chinese
4.17%
3 4.17%
Russian
1.39%
1 1.39%
Other
18.06%
13 18.06%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What languages do you know?
OOOOOOooooh so many of you know French ^^ making the teeth happy TeethThumbs up

About me, my native language is French, I know a little bit of English, a very little bit of Arabic العربية and a very very little bit of German I studied at school but never practiced since that time ^^
Quote:Ben you know French? And you never insisted on that with me? Tongue

Teeth Teeth is mispleased with this revelation Tongue

Well, as I've said... I haven't practiced it in a while, but I might still know a bunch...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:English, 3 Indian languages and a little bit of French.

I don't suppose this thread is about programming languages. Tongue

If I'm going to list Morse Code, surely programming languages should count as well. Tongue
English, of course Smiley, and I have had some Spanish in high school, and am taking it in college as well, although I wouldn't consider myself fluent...

If we're talking programming languages Slight smile , then VB6, Java (although I haven't used it in years), and some HTML, PHP, and CSS.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Quote:If I'm going to list Morse Code, surely programming languages should count as well. Tongue

Then add Java, C++ and some HTML.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Then add Java, C++ and some HTML.
Whoa, I didn't know you were into that. Thumbs up

I'll just mention C++ in my list since it's the one I love and work with. Heart

- Madhav.
Psssh, HTML and CSS are programming languages, yo Tongue

I know GML (which is pretty much useless for anything practical Thumbs up ), some C#, and I used to know some Python but then never used it and forgot everything about it Smiley
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
English -- I'm the grammar Nazi

French -- I've forgotten almost all of it

German -- I barely learned any

Spanish -- Only what I see in the stores and can compare to the English translation

Programming -- Wayyy too many: C, BASIC, VB, C++, LISP, CSS, xHTML, ASP, JSP, VBA, SQL, Java, Javascript, etc. etc.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention actual languages.

Well, English... I used to take Spanish but didn't this year because I was bloody sick of it (yay America). I should've taken French. And one day I'll learn Esperanto...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:English -- I'm the grammar Nazi

I'm a Grammar Nazi too. You're not the only one Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.