Poll: What languages do you know?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
English
36.11%
26 36.11%
French
16.67%
12 16.67%
German
6.94%
5 6.94%
Spanish
6.94%
5 6.94%
Italian
4.17%
3 4.17%
Japanese
5.56%
4 5.56%
Chinese
4.17%
3 4.17%
Russian
1.39%
1 1.39%
Other
18.06%
13 18.06%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What languages do you know?
What languages do you know? Do you only know one language, or do you know more than one? I only really know English, but a little German I guess.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I know Morse Code. Wink
I know english fluently, I know french sort of well, though I haven't practiced it recently, and I'm learning german currently in school.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I know Morse Code. Wink

Awesome Slight smile

I know the numbers and that's about it...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Ben you know French? And you never insisted on that with me? Tongue

Teeth Teeth is mispleased with this revelation Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well I'm from the U.S. so I'm obviously an English speaker, and I'm also learning Spanish in school and it's going really well.
"I remember taking Spanish tests when I was in school. I would just take all the English words and add "o" to the end of 'em. I got an f-o." - Brian Regan
Quote:"I remember taking Spanish tests when I was in school. I would just take all the English words and add "o" to the end of 'em. I got an f-o." - Brian Regan

Uhhh... so that's called Spanglish. I personally think it is disgusting. LOL
I know english, though my english isn't really good. I also know Chinese language.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
English, 3 Indian languages and a little bit of French.

I don't suppose this thread is about programming languages. Tongue

- Madhav.