CC Zone has new skins themes!
CC Zone is going to have a new set of skin themes!

The ones I am currently working on are:

Teeth Green - A green skin

Pink Ball - A pink skin

You can change skin by clicking on the "Change Theme" button at the bottom of the page. Beware, these are still under construction!

More to come soon. It's a bit of trial and error to get it right so let me know if there's something you don't like in these skins. Thanks!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I like the idea of having different colors, but I think these are a bit overboard, to be honest. Part of the reason why I enjoy the "default blue" is because the "blue" aspect of it is rather understated. Perhaps having the colors as accents might work a bit more successfully, or making the primary background just a bit easier on the eyes. Slight smile
Quote:I like the idea of having different colors, but I think these are a bit overboard, to be honest. Part of the reason why I enjoy the "default blue" is because the "blue" aspect of it is rather understated. Perhaps having the colors as accents might work a bit more successfully, or making the primary background just a bit easier on the eyes. Slight smile

I'm still trying to work around getting it exactly right. I think the best thing to do is leave the posting part white and the outside part the monster skin colour.
For the pink ball theme, the post count text has the same color as the background Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:For the pink ball theme, the post count text has the same color as the background Tongue

Yeah, I noticed that. The poll bar isn't showing up either. The new skins are going to be a little buggy at first compared to the original as expected. Slight smile

UPDATE - Post count text fixed.
I like them.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I like them.

Why thank you rock! There will be more to come. "Gravel Black" and "Yellow Bug" coming soon! Slight smile
Oooh, I'm particularly interested in the black one.
Quote:Oooh, I'm particularly interested in the black one.
Me too!

- Madhav.
+1 at looking forward to the black skin.

Also, the pink skin is hot. Heart

(although the "Started by [creator], [date], [time]" text under the thread title is incredibly faint...)