The official highscores
Sometimes I look at all of this and go "if I..."

Then, I eat BBQ peanuts.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Always a good coping mechanism.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
There actually are BBQ peanuts in the world?! Slight smile

That's it. There needs to be a level named "BBQ Peanuts."
Quote:Spooks and Lemmings are only known to PG at the moment, and he never releases his records. J.B. and myself have also scored Amsterdam, but I doubt you'll see a video of it by us either. Still, Amsterdam looks to be the easiest of the mystery routes to figure out, so it stands the highest chance of being scored by someone that wants to release it on video...*stares somewhere in the direction of Andrew B* Tongue

Or me Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Didn't realize you were still optimizing, my mistake Tongue
Yeah we have barbecue peanuts, I thought it was universal though Tongue

Also, I'll make that level Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Just wondering. Are the Melinda scores actually possible to get?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I think the only ones in CC1 that are truly in question are "Blobnet" and "Cake Walk," as it's unknown whether or not random seeds that allow for the bold solution exist. Though I'm almost certain that there probably isn't one for "Blobnet." Slight smile
Quote:I think the only ones in CC1 that are truly in question are "Blobnet" and "Cake Walk," as it's unknown whether or not random seeds that allow for the bold solution exist. Though I'm almost certain that there probably isn't one for "Blobnet." Slight smile

Yeah, but the probability of zero blobs blocking you on "Blobnet" is like what, less than 1% chance? Flushed
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm sure it's much, much, MUCH less than even that.