CC Zone custom tilesets now on download database!
Is it finished? I'd rather put my hand on something done to fully appreciate the experience Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Not quite -- I'm not happy with the bugs. Still, every tile has been modified, so it's playable.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I'll have a look at it then Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I just realised a flaw on the tileset downloads. You can just right click on the BMP and download it like that. Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I am part way done with a magic-themed tileset. Not sure when I'll get the chance to finish it, though.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Hmmm... I'm thinking of a christmas themed tileset, by the way, where is the place to upload/download the BMP on here?
It's in Downloads/Tilesets Slight smile
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I just realised a flaw on the tileset downloads. You can just right click on the BMP and download it like that. Smiley

I'd call it a feature :-) If we could only have someone code trap connections, passwords, and such into a map of a level, and be able to convert it back into a level, we could share level previews as pictures as well!

Wondering why we're discussing anything in the announcements forum,

-Miika
I have a tileset that I've made several years ago. I'd like to share it but haven't gotten round to it since I haven't modified all the tiles. Do I need to edit everything before it's ok to upload it?
I'd love to see a Christmas tileset - it worked for Jetpack, where you were Santa and had to fill up trees with presents instead of collecting emeralds off pedestals. Smiley