Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1
I think the review level should be either level 9, 10, or 11.

And I think the Cypher level should be called "Decode"
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
I don't think the Cypher level should have another title, because of the one in CCLP2. We have to be consequent with what was introduced, as if we'd totally replace CC1.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
But if we did that, then we'd need a level in CCLP1 named "Oorto Geld" for the same reasons. My recommendation: use a different name and release an update to CCLP2 that changes the names of levels 34 and 113, much like when levels 29 and 76's original names ("Fire Trap" and "Fireflies") were modified. This will ensure that no CCLPs reference the names of CC1 levels and keep everything self-contained.
To think again, we'd also need things to reference in Recurring Dream and Mr. McCallahan Presents, a Before the Rainstorm and "A Puzzle" (YAP/YAYAP)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Recurring Dream and Mr. McCallahan Presents may reference CC1 levels in terms of content, but both of those levels also reference other CCLP3 levels as part of Chip's memory as described in the storyline. MMP also referenced a number of JL1 levels that weren't in CCLP3 (Japanese Game Show, Deliverance, Before the Rainstorm). If a player goes through MMP without playing these levels, the references will just sail over his head. I think it'd still be acceptable to include CC1 as part of the "canon," but seeing a title like "Oorto Geld II" is a bit more jarring for someone who's never played the original game than seeing a reference to original game content within an actual level that won't be recognizable to that player.

As for Yet Another Puzzle and After the Rainstorm, these levels weren't referencing anything that preceded them, not even in the context of their original set, so I don't see an issue here.
Quote:As for Yet Another Puzzle and After the Rainstorm, these levels weren't referencing anything that preceded them, not even in the context of their original set, so I don't see an issue here.

Why not put in "Before the Rainstorm"?
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Because it's not in the CCLP1 candidate pool. Slight smile
why not?
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
It's in JL1, which isn't a set that's up for consideration. And besides that, it's far too hard for CCLP1.
I would still love to see a random force floor level at level 23, because I love random force floors and 23 is my favorite number.

Besides, every other level 23 sucks and that disappoints me.

Also, what is this picture next to my ranking? the one with Chip, a nut, and a bolt?
MY WEAPON SUCKS!