Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1
Speaking of YCTaOFNT, I recently died in the second to last room (toggle room). YAY!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Final Destination would be my pick for the

Quote:CCLP1 Level 147 should be a really puzzling level like Cloner's Maze and Avalanche, but less harder (the Level 147's difficulty raises each CCLP, with Avalanche can be considered as the most difficult Level 147 so far)

Also, save a tougher level than YCTaOFNT for CCLP4's final level.

Final Destination would be my pick for the 149th level slot for CCLP1.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
But CCLP1 is supposed to be a beginner's set. Having anything harder than the last 20 CCLP3 levels would be stupid.
Quote:But CCLP1 is supposed to be a beginner's set. Having anything harder than the last 20 CCLP3 levels would be stupid.

I think it could get away with being the last bonus level. Bonus levels should be harder in my opinion. People wouldn't have to beat it to finish CCLP1 the regular way.
-Having anything more mind-boggling than the last 50 levels of CCLP3 would be stupid. Don't throw difficulty in, because some levels in CC1 are incredibly tricky too.

-Bloblake is in the submissions, I was legitly thinking about fixing it by making Chip start in the bottom left corner

-There's no need to be rude, Josh. Everyone is entitled to their opinion Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Guys, please keep in mind that the target audience for this set is ultimately not us. Slight smile
I thought about it and Final Destination for CCLP1 level 147 and Bloblake will be CCLP4 level 147. And Double Pain for CCLP4 level 149. Also I want to see The Quest from TomP1, and Victorian from JoshL2 in CCLP1
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Quote:I thought about it and Final Destination for CCLP1 level 147. Also I want to see The Quest from TomP1.

The Quest is not in TomPCCLP1 I'm afraid. However, Final Destination is and personally I think it should be allowed to get into CCLP1 voting but only for the 149 slot.
Quote:The Quest is not in TomPCCLP1 I'm afraid. However, Final Destination is and personally I think it should be allowed to get into CCLP1 voting but only for the 149 slot.

Aww man! I thought The Quest was your best level in TomP1 (not counting Nightmare on Block Street). And make Final Destination level 147, because... well... it's level 147 which is always the extremely hard level... however Avalanche was actually pretty easy compared to other CCLP3 levels
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
For the hundredth time, FD is too hard for CCLP1, and the only reason why Bloblake would be good in a CCLP is for its unique design that kinda destroys our standards. Otherwise, I don't want it anywhere but in Alpha.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow