The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
Quote:The Nuts and Bolts award is given too early, Tom Tongue I got it and I'm still on Lesson 8.

Nuts and Bolts - .the rather famous first challenge in the set. Slight smile

Fixed. You're not on Nuts and Bolts anymore! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Lesson 4 - The plunger level, as I called it back in the day.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

BLOBNET -- ohhhhh, so evil.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Problems - A fun level that's busted in MS. Gotta love that C/B glitch Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I also got the Blobnet award one post early; James isn't alone.
"Forced Entry"...hmm, is it bad to admit that this name isn't ringing a bell?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Digdirt - Another fun level with a bunch of bugs and paramecium.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Chchchchips; Melinda was right: it was always a pain snatching that last chip away from the paramecium.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Chipmine -- Interesting concept but overextended. Still puts down that basic "It's always at the farthest point from where you stand."
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Lesson 2 (If I'm here yet), it's my favorite lesson level and (imo) the easiest bold in the three sets played in CC (doesn't beat Zartacla + Lynx)
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.