The Let's Play Topic
Yeah, me neither, to be honest. Slight smile But at the time, the LP craze hadn't quite hit yet. It definitely has now!
Regarding CCLP1 LP's - I think people should be allowed to on a level-by-level thing, so say, when 3 or 5 or whatever arbitrary number of people it is have beaten a level it's open for LPing.

If the set is designed correctly, this means the first 50 or so levels will be unlocked very quickly - maybe even within a few days - with the end levels taking a bit longer, but with the difficulty goal in mind the set should be entirely available for LPing probably within a month...

We would need to make a thread to track this, of course.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I don't really think the difficulty of the difficult levels will be brain-busting enough to even warrant this rule for CCLP1.
Quote:Yeah, me neither, to be honest. Slight smile But at the time, the LP craze hadn't quite hit yet. It definitely has now!

I remember back in 2008, when I made my first ever LP, which was Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing. I didn't even know what the term meant. I used to just call them Walkthrough Commentaries. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I remember looking for a video playthrough of a childhood favorite just so I could relive the fun. When the top result on YouTube was a "Let's Play," I was confused. Then, I heard people talking and was like, "Psh, I don't want my viewing to be ruined by other people talking!" And then the commentary became incredibly hilarious. And the rest is history. Smiley
Hmm. I'm not sure if I should start an LP or not, I typically like to do it level by level and don't really enjoy failing too much. Wink
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
But failing is the best part of an LP to watch. Wink
Ikr. Smiley

I imagine how long it would take me to complete Force Field on an LP. The difficulty of that level + recording = :O
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
As long as you know your way around, the only really difficult part is navigating the east side.
New LP channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AcidLake99736

This is Michael Warner from the Facebook chat. He plans to kick off LP'ing soon with JCCLP.