The Let's Play Topic
And it was extremely hilarious.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
What's funny about that was that I had never seen the "Angry German Kid" video before watching Trevor's...which made it even more hilarious. Slight smile
I can't believe it took me until today to watch this, but this is two thumbs up. Thumbs up (Y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
OMG Tom where the hell have you been?! This stuff is classic!! Thumbs up (Y) Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
If you guys want to see my Angry German Kid parody for CCLP3 here it is (took 8 hours to make if I recall correctly, as I was really bored):

This video is my revenge against the *horribly* stupid CCLP3 rule that you can't upload videos on YouTube until 3 people have completed the set. When CCLP1 comes around I will advocate to my limits for casual Let's Plays to be allowed right from the start, even if that means risking a copyright strike so I can make a Hitler parody thing as revenge when needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtTzDcHukY

I've seen that Frustration thing at least 3 times, it's hilarious but sad that he BBQRageQuits at the end.
Trevor, the only reason why we didn't allow videos of CCLP3 to be posted online right away is because we didn't want solutions to be readily available for everyone - even as a temptation - right from the start. With no solutions available initially, more casual play is encouraged. Slight smile It has nothing to do with copyright.
I'm still okay with this rule. But maybe we should consider allowing LPs of the first 50 levels after 10 people have finished them, or something.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
http://youtube.com/users/riph2lemonz
[Image: sig-1.gif]

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

HAXORS ALERT

When I said copyright I was actually talking about the Hitler video (which is certainly copyrighted), but initially when I got word that I wasn't supposed to upload videos of CCLP3 I was so freaked out about copyright it was actually hilarious, so it has since turned into a joke from my point of view. I was also under the false understanding that ChipWiki was in supreme control of anything CCLP-related back then, so that explains why they file the copyright claim in the AGK video. I agree with Dave in that LP's of early levels especially for CCLP1 (since it's easier) should be allowed when ~3 people finish them. I don't mind waiting a month or so, but anymore than that and it seems stupid (unless it's only the harder levels that are being restricted).
I'm perfectly fine with the gag rule they installed, but I don't see it as an issue ATM with the return of the revenge of casual play.

Also, Tom, this video is what made it all begin for me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow