The Let's Play Topic
I am going to do my freaking hardest to squeeze in an episode of TomPCCLP1 tomorrow to my schedule. If it's just one level, forgive me, but I gotta get something CC up soon!
Quote:I am going to do my freaking hardest to squeeze in an episode of TomPCCLP1 tomorrow to my schedule. If it's just one level, forgive me, but I gotta get something CC up soon!

Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I still have a lot to upload. My LPing career isn't going exactly how I wanted it to go...
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well go figure! I'll have time to fix that by the end of January, I just need to bring back the motivation and decide whether if it's still worth it for me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I have started a Let's (Re)Play CC1 in Lynx where I post all my quickest solutions with some commentary.

My CC-related channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kiskneru

-Miika

P.S. The first post could list http://www.youtube.com/user/CCZoneOfficial and http://www.youtube.com/user/ChipWiki and http://www.youtube.com/user/ChipsChallengeCustom as well, though they aren't exactly Let's Play-channels.
Greetings, LP viewers!

As some of you here who subscribe to my channel might know, I've recently finished up three LPs: Back to the Future: The Game, Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. You can view the playlists for each here:

Let's Play Back to the Future: The Game - 33 videos, 11 hours

Let's Play Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy - 24 videos, 9 hours

Let's Play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - 72 videos, 43 hours

Starting tomorrow, I'll be starting the first of three all-new LPs. I'm going to be shifting gears a bit and doing a few more puzzle games, with a bit less emphasis on story. Specifically, I'll be LPing JoshL4 (in Lynx, no less!), Chuck's Challenge, and a mystery puzzle game I'm keeping under wraps until the LP officially begins. Here's where you guys come in, since I figured you would comprise much of the audience that would appreciate these games the most: you get to choose which you'd like to see first! I'm asking both here and on the Skype CC group. So what sounds appealing to you? Sound off here, and I'll upload the first LP video for the game that gets the most votes! The others will follow on Wednesday and Thursday.

Chuck's Challenge - 2 votes

JoshL4 - 2 votes

The mysterious, yet-to-be-named puzzle game - 1 vote

*ahem* And speaking of voting, don't forget to do so for CCLP1. Wink (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)
Clearly my vote is for JoshL4 Smiley
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Hey guys just a little update.

Despite me being gone from the LPing world for over a year now, I am about to make my epic return! I just successfully recorded the first few episodes of a CC set I'll be LPing, which is 60 Minutes.dat or as I'm calling it "lookatthis.dat" By successfully, I mean with no problems what-so-ever in the videos. No lag or out of place audio exists, just actual perfect solid recordings, which is just fantastic for me to see. I will try to get the first video posted sometime this week but in the meantime stay tuned!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Sweet! Are you planning to finish Rock-Beta as well?

Also, for those who missed it, I've officially started my second LP - this time of the Mystery Game, which is RHEM! If you enjoyed Myst, Riven, or even Chip's Challenge, you'll probably like this. This means that tomorrow, Chuck's Challenge will officially start. You can see Part 1 of RHEM here:

Quote:Sweet! Are you planning to finish Rock-Beta as well?

I'm unsure about that, technically I can finish it, but it would be through Tile World 2 as that is what I am now using to play CC. I do plan, however, to restart my TS0 LP, as well as start possibly ZK1. Whenever JBLP2 is released, I will LP that one for sure.

Also, I watched that video and it is very interesting. I like it Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects