The Let's Play Topic
Quote:I'm unsure about that, technically I can finish it, but it would be through Tile World 2 as that is what I am now using to play CC. I do plan, however, to restart my TS0 LP, as well as start possibly ZK1. Whenever JBLP2 is released, I will LP that one for sure.

Also, I watched that video and it is very interesting. I like it Thumbs up

Yay. Also, you should LP ZK3 instead Heart (but I'd ask Zeign's opinion)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I should just LP the whole ZK trilogy Heart
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Despite me being gone from the LPing world for over a year now, I am about to make my epic return! I just successfully recorded the first few episodes of a CC set I'll be LPing, which is 60 Minutes.dat or as I'm calling it "lookatthis.dat" By successfully, I mean with no problems what-so-ever in the videos. No lag or out of place audio exists, just actual perfect solid recordings, which is just fantastic for me to see. I will try to get the first video posted sometime this week but in the meantime stay tuned!

This is definitely my favorite post of all time. Also, nice Domino Effect, you know with JoshL4 and all.
Quote:Yay. Also, you should LP ZK3 instead Heart (but I'd ask Zeign's opinion)

Well ZK1 has more levels, and is easier, but the quality of the levels are typically found lower in that set than ZK3, which....

[Click to Show Content]

ZK2 is probably the best choice for a not too short and not too long. It's got quite a bit of variety compared to ZK1 in difficulty and especially design. (although there are quite a few collective levels in ZK1 that I could probably place in a "best of" if I were to make one)
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Well ZK1 has more levels, and is easier, but the quality of the levels are typically found lower in that set than ZK3, which....

ZK2 is probably the best choice for a not too short and not too long. It's got quite a bit of variety compared to ZK1 in difficulty and especially design. (although there are quite a few collective levels in ZK1 that I could probably place in a "best of" if I were to make one)

Considering ZK3 won't be fully released for at least a few months (based off so many spoilers...), I'll most likely just LP ZK1 and 2, and hopefully the third will almost be released. I still plan to play the version of ZK1 that has that Josh only level Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

...and Chuck's Challenge has now begun! Enjoy, everyone. Slight smile

Quote:I still plan to play the version of ZK1 that has that Josh only level Thumbs up

If you want, I'll release that level after you finish solving it eventually Tongue
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Also Josh, I'd like to do a co-commentary with you on one of your TS0 videos Heart I could pretty much do it any time during my winter break (Dec 18 - Jan 20)
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Also Josh, I'd like to do a co-commentary with you on one of your TS0 videos Heart I could pretty much do it any time during my winter break (Dec 18 - Jan 20)

This would be the best thing ever. I'm totally down for this. We will discuss this when the dates get closer. Heart
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

You've probably heard about this already but if you monetize your youtube videos (or even if you don't I'm not sure on the details) new changes to youtube could major cause problems for Lpers.

http://briwheel.proboards.com/thread/737/lpers-suck

summary: it sounds like some video game companies are not allowing LP's of their games to be monetized or some are not allowing non-monotized. Like I said, I'm confused about the details.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski