The Let's Play Topic
Precisely Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Also, he said one of his New Year's resolutions was to get going with it, because NOBODY likes stalled LP's... OK, it isn't that bad, but either way I always look forward to more videos from those who haven't uploaded in a while. Chip Win
He SHALL reach salvation Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I wish I could get back in the mood to do LPs again. Having to set up the mic and talking for hours is much harder than I thought it would be. Maybe one day I'll finish them all.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I wish I could get back in the mood to do LPs again. Having to set up the mic and talking for hours is much harder than I thought it would be. Maybe one day I'll finish them all.

I don't think it is that bad; I can record for 3 hours straight if I wanted to even though it makes it much harder to speak clearly for some reason, but everyone's different. Plus, my patience starts to grow thin if I play one game for too long, so that explains why JoshL2 got a bit out of hand in the previous recording session.
I'd do LPs more if I was any good at P-ing Thief
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I have way too much of an issue with being a perfectionist and saying everything properly...
I usually compensate for bad commentary by doing noises. lol
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I usually compensate for bad commentary by doing noises. lol

Just had to.
The last episode from Rock (Nostril3.dat #2) was just brilliant on so many levels. Slight smile