The Let's Play Topic
You'll have it shortly I guess, whenever I decide to activate myself and post it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Does anybody know how to get rid of the Youtube time limit? It seems to be random whether you qualify for it or not. Slight frown
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Does anybody know how to get rid of the Youtube time limit? It seems to be random whether you qualify for it or not. Slight frown

What do you mean by this Tom?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:What do you mean by this Tom?

I have 2 accounts. One has no time limit (AdrenalinDragon) and the other does (TJP7291, my Chip's Challenge channel). I just don't understand how I qualified for the no time limit. Unamused
Basically to qualify for the no time limit, you have to upload frequently on the account that has a time limit. In other words, you simply have to be active on the account and behave yourself on it. Lol.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Basically to qualify for the no time limit, you have to upload frequently on the account that has a time limit. In other words, you simply have to be active on the account and behave yourself on it. Lol.

Interesing... I don't usually go on my account on a normal computer and I don't have any time limit...

It must account your iPod time too, because I'm on youtube all the time on it...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Interesing... I don't usually go on my account on a normal computer and I don't have any time limit...

It must account your iPod time too, because I'm on youtube all the time on it...

That's just what I think because that's how I got the limitless time limit. There can be other reasons that I don't know of Tongue
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Interesing... I don't usually go on my account on a normal computer and I don't have any time limit...

Youtube has had a redesign, so maybe some rules have changed, but I think 15 minutes is the standard limit for regular accounts.
Not sure how I qualified, but I no longer have a time limit.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Well, being active it is, with a good behavior Tongue So I guess you're not that much of a bad boy, Dave Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow