The Let's Play Topic
The fifth installment of the very popular series The Elder Scrolls, Oblivion being the best-seller fourth game. I never played them because I don't like the genre, but definitely worth a look if you're into that.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I hate how everyone says it's the only good game these days. It's overrated. I am so f#$%ing sick of "Arrow to the knee" jokes too, I swear if anyone makes one on here I will deploy a Teeth to their house.
Well, one must respect the hype for it certainly, as opinion rhyme with bias.

Plus, it is a pretty good game indeed, so I don't think it's overrated at all, the CoD series is... At the very least, they innovate with new concepts and one must admit that a lot of time and effort was spent in this title.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I hate how everyone says it's the only good game these days. It's overrated. I am so f#$%ing sick of "Arrow to the knee" jokes too, I swear if anyone makes one on here I will deploy a Teeth to their house.

Having played it to total completion on one character and with a second about half way there, I can tell you that it isn't overrated at all. It isn't the *only* good game released recently, but it's certainly up there in the topmost tier. And if you have not played it yourself, you can't really review it at all.

I do, however, find the "arrow to the knee" meme stupid as well.

Quote:Well, one must respect the hype for it certainly, as opinion rhyme with bias.

Plus, it is a pretty good game indeed, so I don't think it's overrated at all, the CoD series is... At the very least, they innovate with new concepts and one must admit that a lot of time and effort was spent in this title.

With that said, you can also tell where they took shortcuts.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Yeah my point was not leaned that way since I haven't played it, but I sure know that it deserves the attention drawn to it.
My YouTube Channel
Call Of Duty is quite possibly the most overrated game series this generation. Only 1, 2 and 4 were good. After 4, they screwed PC gamers over.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I use to like "arrow to the knee" jokes,

BUT THEN I -----

got bored of them.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I don't even know what that is but I don't think I want to discover.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I don't even know what that is but I don't think I want to discover.

It isn't that bad. In Skyrim some of the town guards say, "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

Apparently someone decided it would make a nice meme. But it's not. It's just stupid.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
I enjoyed Skyrim much more than Oblivion due to slaying Dragons but I don't really see how you could LP a game that long to be honest.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]