The Let's Play Topic
Well, not on youtube, anyway!

You want to see bad, check this out:

"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah I remember seeing that one Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Youtube has had a redesign, so maybe some rules have changed, but I think 15 minutes is the standard limit for regular accounts.

That's how it was when I first used my Flareon350 account. It's actually 15:30 for some strange reason.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
As far as I know, you have to go a certain amount of time without any copyright issues, as they don't want people uploading whole TV shows or movies or stuff like that. You should get the limit off soon.

I remember back when YouTube had only a 10-minute limit, those were good times.
And yet, even though my account has had several copyright strikes and community guideline strikes against it, I too can upload videos more than 15 minutes Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Actually, 11 minute videos were annoying to edit, tbh. 15:30 was looser which I liked much, and since then I try to keep my vids around that mark.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Actually, 11 minute videos were annoying to edit, tbh. 15:30 was looser which I liked much, and since then I try to keep my vids around that mark.

That's true, I try to keep my videos a bit shorter so people can watch them more easily in one sitting, but longer videos I can deal with. My Minecraft series will be kept to around 15 minutes per video at most, because they are in 1080p HD which takes up TONS of space (and plus I think it fits the series better to have shorter videos).
Well, rock, I know I greatly enjoy your LPs and would be very sad if you stopped doing them... so keep up the good work Tongue

I enjoy BigOto's LPs a great deal as well, for the record.

On a related note, I'm considering doing an LP of CC1 but if I start doing them I'll probably do Skyrim first. What do you think?
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Skyrim is definitely something I'm eager to see from inside. Didn't want to watch any "influent people" LP it for some reason.
My YouTube Channel
What's Skyrim?

Go ahead everyone, kill me now. I've been asking this for quite some time, and finally came out of the closet here.