The Let's Play Topic
Oh thank you so much, J.B. What did you enjoy more of it?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:The last episode from Rock (Nostril3.dat #2) was just brilliant on so many levels. Slight smile

Except there was only one level played - we talking about sublevels now? Just had to say that. Anyway, I agree with J.B., that episode is certainly a classic Rockdet video.
Chipmunking, random commentary, funny reactions (the teeth chase was just wonderful)...it's all there.
Still, it was kinda sorta missing the signature quote "Perhaps maybe question mark?" Not that it makes a Rockdet video classic though, there are a bunch of other quotes such as "Damn the f%$* up!" that can do the same. Thumbs up
I think Rock did say, "perhaps, maybe..." but without the question mark.
Quote:I think Rock did say, "perhaps, maybe..." but without the question mark.

LOL, I remember that part. The presence of a question mark there depends on the circumstances of the situation, for sure.
Still trying to figure out my catch phrase...does anyone know?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I don't always have to fulfill that quote Tongue I can also reverse the order, remove some, play around with it Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I don't always have to fulfill that quote Tongue I can also reverse the order, remove some, play around with it Teeth

This makes it even more funny, though, sometimes it's just a "question mark" which is also hilarious.
There are some classic rockdet episodes indeed. I try to make every one of these a classic, but some moments are just way beyond that Slight smile
My YouTube Channel