CC Zone awards
That was a referrence to my post level.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I've tried following exactly what the AVI contains...and I still haven't gotten it!
Quote:I've tried following exactly what the AVI contains...and I still haven't gotten it!

Yeah, I tried copying that AVI too but it doesn't work.

By the way Rock, how about this idea. For the posting milestone awards, when you get a new one, the old one is taken away. How about that?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I copied the AVI and got it...

O_o
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:I copied the AVI and got it...

O_o

Proof?
Actually, yes. I did make an AVI of me doing it, though it's almost the same as the one on ChipWiki. The way I move around is different.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Actually, yes. I did make an AVI of me doing it, though it's almost the same as the one on ChipWiki. The way I move around is different.

Post it online and then make a topic in "Award Claims" to get the award.
Quote:Yeah, I tried copying that AVI too but it doesn't work.

By the way Rock, how about this idea. For the posting milestone awards, when you get a new one, the old one is taken away. How about that?

I like this idea. I suggested it on the CCBBC.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
^ I approve of this as well. This place is, after all, subtitled "The Next Level." Wink