BigOto Returns (Levelset)
Man, I'm liking these levels! They would be great for CCLP1 Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Those "lesson" levels are trickier than expected! The walker level screenshot looks very skippable. It's a fun set so far.
I don't care much for the lesson levels, getting them into CCLP1 isn't really my priority as much as a few select "good" ones.
How many do you evaluate?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:How many do you evaluate?

?
As in, will be "select good ones" for CCLP1? In other words, have a good chance of making it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:As in, will be "select good ones" for CCLP1? In other words, have a good chance of making it.

There are quite a few which will probably be cut from the set later on (coughcoughwholetthedogsoutcoughcough), but I want this to be an all-purpose set so things like Traffic Jam of Wolfies on Uranus will most likely not get in for obvious reasons, but will have a significant CCLP4 chance. I still want to submit it though, as I feel I have slimmed down PBGA.dat enough already in search of candidate levels and creating a separate CCLP1 set would be extra work. Overall, I think about 90% of the set has a good chance of getting close to CCLP1 inclusion, but only about 1% of it will make it in, if you know what I mean.
I actually liked "Who let the dogs out". For a poorly designed level (and it was, there were a number of things wrong with it) it was very fun.

For design I'd give that level 2 of 5 stars, but for fun I'd give it 4 of 5.

In fact, the biggest problem with that level is not that it's poorly designed, it's that the difficulty between the rooms is not balanced at all. The first and third rooms are very easy, while the second is challenging.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Updated original post and set, which fixes some unsolvables and busts.
Quote:Updated original post and set, which fixes some unsolvables and busts.

Good thing you did that, because level 27 was driving me bananas!

Anyway, I'm really loving the set so far. I've completed levels 1-27 plus a few others. I found #30 (Nail Flipping) to be a really clever and unique concept and an aesthetically pleasing design.

FINALLY Chip Win'd #39 On the Run (the level from the teaser trailer). It took me about 40 minutes and at least 20 tries, including 2 deaths after getting all the chips. (Surprisingly, I only died to walkers twice. I play in Lynx mode.) It's a fun level, though it requires a bit of trial and error and has some very unforgiving parts (including dodging the two side-by-side pink balls which allows absolutely [0] margin for error) so I don't think I'll vote for it for CCLP1, but I will for CCLP4!

Also, I was able to Chip Win #25 Block Teleportation without any chips/suction boots. I just shoved all 8 blocks into the teleporter (2 in each direction) so 4 bounced back into the blue key room, then I grabbed the keys and fire boots and exited. Was this an intentional alternate solution?

Finally, DANGIT! I was going to make a level titled "Companion Block!" Oh well...